Pretty excited tonight as the Nancy gets launched tomorrow and Neil and I set off around noon from Rothesay dock. Decided not to leave from Bowling as they would charge me for having the boat in the canal. The weather for the next few days is pretty benign - Force 2 to 3 from the East and North East. Next week however is horrific  with strengthening wind throughout the week and Northerly gales by friday! Not my cupof tea. Got the dry suits today so just have to get our food and safety gear aboard in the morning. Our target tomorrow is to get up the Kyles of Bute but as high water isnt until 1345 we have to make quite a late start so we will need at least some wind to get us even close. There is of course plan B and plan C but I'll keep these to myself for the moment.